with Brenda Gold | Heart of Releasing™
Brenda Gold is a Certified Releasing Coach with Heart of Releasing™. She has been formally Releasing for 3 years, though she sometimes feels as though she has been Releasing all her life.
Brenda’s interests show her caring and helpful attitude toward others. She was the former CEO of a local YWCA and Director of a Health Care Clinic specializing in Trauma and PTSD recovery. She was a manager of programs for persons with physical and emotional disabilities, and a registered Physiotherapist working in hospitals and homecare. She is a yoga instructor and a recognized practitioner of Chi Gung.
Most recently she has benefited from Releasing with Heart of Releasing™ in moving through the loss of her husband, who was her greatest supporter, fan, friend, colleague and companion.
Brenda can bring to your sessions:
- Help you center in on the fundamentals of what it feels like to experience goodness, wisdom, truth and love in your life.
- Sensitivity to the conflicts central to childhood trauma or other traumas and to guide you through the experience of growing beyond them to emotional freedom.
- Open to working with your experience of truth and honoring the wisdom of your knowledge of yourself.
- 60-minute private session with a Certified Releasing Coach with Heart of Releasing™
- Meeting via Zoom, in private and personal room link
- One time fee: $100.00
- Three sessions for a fee of $250 (saving of $50)