Masters for Daily Releasing
Seven Releases to support you throughout your day.
Listen anytime on your phone or other device.
Kate Freeman founder of Heart of Releasing, will be leading these releases.
Releases are delivered with downloadable recordings.
1. Good morning – Clears out anything from dreams and gets you ready for an awesome start to your day.
2. Money – Helps you drop any blocks to having money, dealing with it, accepting it and allowing yourself to have more $$$.
3. Love – If you want a relationship, or a better one, or even just to clean up one from the past, this is the Release for you! Clear out anything about Love, loving, etc.
4. Health – If you have a health issue or have a story about a health issue, this is the one. The feelings and stories we hold can be put down, letting go of our worries, our desire and out concerns about our health.
5. Problem – Got a problem? Want to let it go? This one will help with that, no matter what it is. Let go of the feelings, wants and stories to allow problems to dissolve.
6. Freedom – Want freedom? Allow anything in the way to go. Rest in the Truth of your own Self and just BE.
7. G’night! This Release helps you clear anything left from the day and sleep easily. You can rest, knowing you dropped leftovers from the day so you can begin fresh and clear tomorrow.
Kate Freeman is Co-Founder of the Center for Releasing. She has been facilitating Releasing courses, retreats and coaching sessions for almost 35 years.
Her first mentor, Lester Levenson, was a treasured teacher, as was the great American sage, Robert Adams. The wisdom they shared is an integral part of her teaching.
Kate brings a tender but knowing attention to her work with clients, often facilitating life changing shifts with the gentleness of a whisper.
Her focus is in mirroring true presence so that students and clients can feel very safe and grounded while delving into their next challenge and letting it go very quickly.
Kate’s ability to help them drop anything in the way of their pure Unlimitedness is profound. She facilitates retreats, courses and coaching worldwide.
Kate lives in Washington State near her three wonderful children and many grandchildren. She loves to spend family time with them and also hike and kayak in the beauty of the Northwest.